Most women have an uncomplicated pregnancy, able to carry on with daily routines even till few weeks before delivery while some women have difficult pregnancies which change their daily life from the 3d mink invisible band mink lashes .
Experiencing mood swings and emotional shifts by pregnant women, its natural to feel doubt, fear and anxiety about the pregnancy, child birth along with the happiness, excitement during the anticipation of little one.
LLstt Pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks or 9 months. The doctor counts from the first day of your last normal period, and these weeks are divided into three trimesters. These trimesters are three month intervals, during which the pregnant woman experiences different things to her body and to 3d mink invisible band mink lashes .
Do you believe it? Pregnancy is counted from the first day of a woman’s last period. This means that at conception, the unborn child is already considered two weeks old!
The First Trimester: Week 1 – Week 12
• Initially periods becomes light or simply stops
• Feel: Nausea, queasiness, vomiting and morning sickness (though this happens at any time of the day.)
• Tender and Swelling of breast
• Nipples or Areola (area around nipples) gets darker and broader
• Frequent urination
• Getting tired and feel low on energy and fatigued
• Heart burns
• Mood swings
• Bloating of abdomen
• Raised basal body temperature
• Craving or aversion for food
• Faintness and dizziness
• Drink lots of water
• Six Week Embryo: twenty one days after fertilization, embryo’s tiny heart begin to beat!
The Second Trimester: Week13- Week 26
• Gaining of weight
• First time you feel the fetus- your baby moving
• Stretching and drying of skin of stomach, use lotions to lesson stretch marks
• Breast gets bigger- wear support bra
• Colostrum – its thin fluid that comes out of nipples, it is just small 3d mink invisible band mink lashes
• Indigestion, constipation and heartburn continues
• May even get nose bleeds
• Edema: Swelling of hands, feet, ankles and even face
• Developing of a dark line between navel and pubic area.
• Pigmentation or marks or mask, darker area on face
• Varicose veins- there is varicose vein relief available.
• Umbilical cord thickens to carry oxygen and nourishment
• 18 week Fetus: your baby gets its eyebrows, 3d mink invisible band mink lashes and fine hair. Also now he will kick or do somersault and can grasp with hands.
The Third Trimester: Week 27- Week 40
• Not just you feel fetus moving, but when it moves you can see it from outside
• Navel pushes out
• Practice deep breathing
• More backaches- at times severe
• Walk differently- for accommodating the weight of the fetus
• Initially painless ‘practice’ contractions
• Shortness of breath
• Real contractions
• Deliver 3d mink invisible band mink lashes